The Gospel Music Heritage hosts concerts in their historic facility at 102 Lewis Street, Edgerton. The Edgerton Methodist Episcopal Church was established in 1884, and the building was built in 1889. The church would later become the Edgerton United Methodist Church. The final service as a church was held there on August 14, 2005.
After worship services there ceased, the building was purchased by an individual, who formed the non-profit Gospel Music Heritage organization, which is governed by aBoard of Directors.
On July 7, 2006 the building opened as Gospel Music Heritage, featuring regular concerts which are open to the public.
The facility is also available for small weddings.
For more details and a calendar of events, visit the Gospal Music Heritage website.